Sunday, November 14, 2010

2006

In 2006 I was playing a show in San Diego with Trip Device. At the end of the show, I jumped off the stage and split my heel bone in half. The on site nurse told me it was probably just a bad sprang, so I didn't go to a hospital. Instead I borrowed a wheel chair from the Days Inn we were staying at and went out partying.

The next day, still in a ton of pain, we were driving home when the van broke down. It would not switch out of 3rd gear, so we could only drive about 30 miles per hour all the way back to the Bay Area from San Diego. So, when we finally got home around 2 AM, my foot was throbbing.

Well, this is a video of the first show I played after breaking my heel. It's with Trip Device again, at the Loud Music Symposium. I still have a cast on in this video, whcih makes it really hard to stand up.

I hope you enjoy this flashback! STEVe
Loud Music Symposium

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home