Thursday, January 6, 2011

I owe an update...

Ok, I know it's been a while since I have written on my site. Poor form, for sure.

That said, I have also been super busy. Here's what's been going on...

TRIP DEVICE - Just sent our mixed tracks out to John Cuniberti who will apply his most amazing mastering skills to this epic sounding record. We have the art work ready to go, so as soon as the tracks get back to us we will submit them to iTunes and you can go get some new music.

FAREWELL TYPEWRITER - We are nearly done mixing, and just need to rerecord a couple vocal tracks that came out "hissy". This album has taken more than a year to finish, I guarantee it's going to sound amazing and will be well worth the wait. Look for this one some time in March.

ALOHA SCREWDRIVER - We are finished recording, mixing and mastering our first album. Recorded directly to tape, this is the most raw of all the albums. Artwork is the final piece here, as soon as that is done we press the record and you get to have 7 new tunes to rock out to.

PARK ST. TRIO - Exciting stuff happening here. We found a new bass player, Nick Underwood, and we have been working hard on writing original jazz tunes. Very traditional sounding tunes, with some modern edge. The band is planning to do a low-fi recording some time in March or April. I'm truly excited about this one.

As for me personally, I have been playing drums and teaching non stop. Taking care of my kid, who will be one year old on the 10th, and my partner and I bought a house. First home I've ever owned, pretty cool.

Here's a video: This track will be on the new Trip Device album, here's me recording the drum part. Songs called "Flying in the Face of Reason"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home