Thursday, June 16, 2011

Park St. Trio

Hey, it's been to long. I have been so busy with music, I just keep forgetting to update my blog. Anyhow, here's the latest. Park St. Trio has released an album!!! It's called "Goodnight, Daylight" and includes 5 tracks by Jason Countryman and 6 tracks by me, yay. This marks the first album I have written songs for, which is super exciting for me.

We recorded the album at Little Red Wagon Studio's in Fremont. The record was recorded onto 2" tape, which means no editing, no protools magic and we did no overdubs. Simply put, we played 3 takes on each track then picked the best take. Simple, fast (11 tracks in 1 day), and live. The album has a great "live" feel because we were all in the same room, playing off of each other. Whatever happened, happened.

Please take a listen to the tracks. If you would like to show your support and purchase the album, you can do that here: Park St. Trio, "Goodnight, Daylight"

If you prefer the physical CD, you can pick one up at a show or feel free to email mail me and we can work it out via Paypal or check in the mail.

Thanks so much, hopefully we'll see you at a show soon, enjoy the music!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home